Assignment #6: Polar Opposites

Originally, I was going to photograph an old house and a more modern house. That idea was shot down quickly because it would be really difficult to find a house that was visually old. Then I had the idea of near and far. I was going to the city so I decided to take a picture of the one thing San Francisco is best known for, the Golden Gate Bridge. When I got there, I took a picture of the bridge up close and then decided to drive farther away from the bridge and take a picture from there. Unfortunately my camera died and I had to return home to charge it. I then decided that I would go back to the city at night and take a picture of the Bay Bridge from afar. This made it even more unique because now there are three polar opposites in the picture: the bridge, the time of day, and the distance. One picture is of the Golden Gate Bridge, close up, and in the day. The second picture is of the Bay Bridge, at night, and far away. I think I did pretty well on this assignment and I put a lot of effort into it. 

Comments

  1. I like this! I liked your idea of the old and new as well but I think this solution works. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts