Assignment #33: Triptych

My concept for this idea is have my little cousin, my aunt, and my grandfather jump in the puddles outside. In the spirit of the rain, I will take each one of my family members and take some action shots. The first picture will be of my little cousin. The second would be of my aunt and the third would be of my grandfather. I believe this would give the viewer a sense of childhood and fun. The concept is of the child that is always in us.


Aunt: 1/400 Sec, f/4.8/ ISO 3200

Grandpa: 1/500 Sec, f/4, ISO 1600

Little Cousin: 1/500 Sec, f/4.5, ISO 1000


Comments

  1. This turned out nicely - you already know my wishes (that the composition was the same or close in each!). Nicely done. Now get that look off of your face as you read this... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts